Customizable Albuquerque Car Insurance
At Metroeast Insurance, we represent a wide range of auto insurance carriers so that you can have access to a variety of options to choose from and customize according to your needs. We do the work to get you the best price available for your budget, and we even offer discounts when they’re available to make sure you’re getting the most from your car insurance! We want your insurance to offer you the best coverage at the right price, you can trust in Metroeast Insurance to shop for the best provider for your needs and wants!
Auto Insurance Coverage Options
When applying for auto insurance in New Mexico, it’s important to understand the choices you can make regarding certain aspects of what you need covered and what is required by law. We take the criteria you list and match you with an insurance provider that proves to be the best fit.
Choosing the appropriate level of auto insurance coverage depends on a number of considerations—including assets you own, income, number of drivers and cars you want to insure, your vehicle(s) worth, and a number of risk factors. Your insurance can all be set according to your daily lifestyle, and what and who you need to protect. Each individual is unique and each household has different situations and circumstances so it is wise to go with an independent insurance company that can work with you and your family—not against you. Like most insurances, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, and some other liability coverage usually includes a deductible that you can set based on what you want to pay-out-of pocket. As a general rule, the higher the deductible, the less you pay with your premium—which means that the insurance company will pay for the damage costs that exceed the deductible you have set.
- Collision Coverage insures you against damage to your own vehicle during a collision with a car, another object, or in the case of a rollover. This coverage helps you pay to repair or replace your vehicle—you can choose to purchase either collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, or both.
- Comprehensive Coverage is also known as “other than collision” coverage because it insures you against other physical damages that are typically out of your control, such as fire, flood, vandalism, and theft.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage pays for damages to other vehicles and properties that you are at fault for during an accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage helps to pay for any medical expenses for you and passengers in your car who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you’re confident that you and your passengers will be covered by health insurance, you may consider opting out of this coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection, also known as No-Fault coverage, pays for things such as medical and rehabilitative expenses, payments for services such as household chores or child care that you can longer perform yourself, supplements for loss of income, as well as funeral expenses.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage helps you pay for injuries and damages caused by drivers who have little to no liability coverage. This also helps in the case of a collision with a hit-and-run driver where there is no one to pay for damages—this makes sure you are covered no matter what the case is.
- Optional Coverage or Special Coverage includes extra coverage for services after a collision that you might not immediately think of needing, such as towing your car, roadside service, and in severe cases, new car replacement.
With all this information available, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, but our professional auto insurance agents in the Bernalillo, Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and Santa Fe areas can assist you in understanding the complexities of auto insurance policies and find the right car insurance to fit your specific needs and income. Metroeast Insurance has decades of experience and believes that only by looking at all the options of car insurance, can you find the perfect match of coverage that you need!